Online Classes: You are at the right place if you want to learn Hindi with a friend or opt for private lessons. Fill this short form and we will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.
Why learn online? Why with Indus Heritage Center?
- You need a teacher trained in FLA (foreign language acquisition) to help you reach language goals while keeping track of your weekly progress.
- You do not like driving. This course is taken online. No need to find parking, commuting or even changing your pajamas.
- You tried learning on your own and have a lot of questions, also you get lost occasionally.
- You are great at reading vowels but get all confused when it comes to dependent vowels or conjuncts.
- You want to start now and do not want to postpone your Hindi language goal for another year.
Headset Required:For all online classes, we request that each participant to use a headset. This is very important because
- In-built computer sound systems catch subtle background noise that can cause static.
- They also tend to loop in the sound from the speakers to the microphone, causing an echo effect.
- The sound quality sent to other participating students is not optimal Any simple headset would work. Here are some suggestions as well-
- Platronics Noise Cancelling Headset
- Platronics Audio 655 USB Multimedia Headset
- Logitech USB Headset
- Microsoft LifeChat LX 3000 – we use this one.